Monday, December 3, 2012

Tis the season for random postings and craptastic apologies

So, I'm a flake.  Not a snowflake, but a flake-flake. A holy-shit-I-haven't-checked-my-hotmail-account-in-a-month flake.  Some of you have emailed me some resumes to redline and some really good work and career questions, and Someone Who Likes to Blog But Is A Dumbass And Got Busy With Work Deadlines and Holidays has been incredibly remiss in reponding.  Ergo, I'm a flake.

So, I beg your forgiveness with these mostly lighthearted websites/links/stuff to usher in this most festive of months.


If you decide to go to your office party, remember not to act a fool.

If you decide to go to your office party and don't know what to wear, go here.

The fact that I like my profession doesn't make this comic unfunny--it makes it better.

And speaking of comics, if you haven't yet discovered the excellence that is The Oatmeal, go now or never darken my blog again.

In case you need to kill some time between 4:45 and 5:00, here are some pictures of very  bad decisions made in CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment