Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day to all my American readers (and happy whatever day to those of you in other countries, if you have this Monday off)! I hope all of you are enjoying some time off to hang out with family and/or friends, or maybe even catching up on some chores (like me) or rest (like my cat--oh wait, she rests every day).

I know I have a couple of questions in Lulu's Mailbag to answer, and I have a resume or two to redline and discuss. I'm in the throes of getting ready for a presentation out of town in a couple of weeks, so my energy is a bit diffused right now. I appreciate seeing all the new blog followers--it's rather humbling when I think that there are people actually wanting to know when I post something new here. Remember: this site works best when it's a two-way interaction, so if you have a question or a topic you 'd like to see discussed here, as always do please email me or ask it in a post comment.

Thanks again, and enjoy your day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment